Which country does NOT have a capital city beginning with the letter B?

China
Iraq
Thailand
Netherlands

Lovatts vouchers arriving soon!

Apr
2009

By Dr. Play

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all the members who got their voucher requests in by March 31st. We're almost done collating everyone's addresses and are gearing up to send the vouchers out shortly. If you are on our list, you'll receive a personalised email with your voucher code included within the next couple of days.

Previously we announced that the vouchers would be sent in the post, but as they are electronic we'll be sending them via email instead. Please make sure that your junk mail filter allows messages from youplay.com! :)

DP.

Lovatts vouchers arriving soon!

April 08, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Thank you, Dr. Play, for communicating with us. It's good to know that the vouchers won't be long now. Nice not to be left wondering. Thanks again - well done.

April 09, 2009 at 5:02 AM

Thanks DP. Would it be also possible to publish the winners of the MARCH Prize Packs? Cheers Deb

alby2441 said:
April 09, 2009 at 2:08 PM

very nice thank you

MumOf5 said:
April 09, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Thanks DP, received as promised! Are we able to use these for Download games or only magazines etc in the Lovatts store? Also, is there an expiry date?

Tinkers said:
April 09, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Lovatts voucher has arrived. Thank you YouPlay.

Tazjulz said:
April 10, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Thanks DP, communication is great. Received my voucher and already used it on another mag subscription. Cheers Taz

May 28, 2009 at 9:20 PM

WHEN will I be receiving my $19.95 refund?? I have emailed & emailed & have been told it will be soon! BUT WHEN???? Why do you not send it to me? we joined this site in good faith onlt to have forums taken away from us. Do you never read the chat? So many say they want the forum back. I think I have been very patirent the last blog on here said on 8/4 we will get them in a few more days. How much longer is a few more days. I am very disappointed, I have the BIG sent to me as well. So feel I am a good customer. I hope I hear from you soon. Thank You. Brenda Chessum