Eminem had a huge 2000s hit with "Lose WHAT"?

It
Credibility
Yourself
Weight

TRIVIA BUZZ has landed!

Nov
2011

By Jessie

The hotly anticipated game TRIVIA BUZZ has finally been stamped ‘For Immediate Release’ by Dr. Play and the YP Development Team and I’m so excited my fingers keep dancing off the keyboard.

In fact, I’m SO convinced you’re going to enjoy it that I’m not even going to write about it. For the love of all things great and wondrous just go and play already!

Here’s the link: Play TRIVIA BUZZ

Still here? Hmm, well OK then, maybe I’ll rave about it just a little

TRIVIA BUZZ is a fun twist on the traditional board game-style quiz trivia. Your challenge is to navigate three game levels, correctly answering questions from six trivia categories – including  dictionary trivia, nature and science trivia, geography trivia, history trivia, entertainment trivia and food and drink trivia. You can pick your own path across the board, taking into consideration the categories you’re good at, and venture out to the periphery to collect bonus points from the coloured tiles.

You are allocated five lives for each level. Each question you answer correctly will move you closer to your final goal, but if you get an answer wrong you’ll lose a life. Use up all five lives and it’s game over.

The three game levels represent the wisdom of the Earth, Sky and Space – and become increasingly more difficult to conquer.

WARNING: Playing TRIVIA BUZZ may detract from serious tasks such as ironing, vacuuming, searching for lolcats or securing impressive wealth by forwarding a chain email to fifteen friends about leprechaun angels. The Board of Awesomely Fun Internet Games has declared TRIVIA BUZZ to be “highly addictive” and YouPlay takes no responsibility for grievous neglect of chores.

Play TRIVIA BUZZ

Jessie x

PS: A huge shout out to all those amazing Beta Testers who assisted with the final development of TRIVIA BUZZ– thanks a million for your time and input.

PPS: Time's running out to enter the OCEANS DVD competition Don't delay -  you could WIN a great prize!

TRIVIA BUZZ has landed!

November 09, 2011 at 5:30 PM

It's great that trivia buzz is finally open to non- beta testers. I hope everybody enjoys playing it as much as I do,(when it works)So congratulations youplay!

relle said:
November 09, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Hi Jessie, You are right about the interference Trivia Buzz has on the ironing & vacuuming, but as far as I'm concerned there is always tomorrow! Just wish I had more time here to play games 24/7!

November 09, 2011 at 7:25 PM

love it when it works

Yakka said:
November 09, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Just went in and tried the new game, GREAT FUN. My kids are amazed at how much "old" stuff I know. Must admit some of the history questions stump me though. Thanks to YP for this new and fun game

November 10, 2011 at 6:41 AM

Thanks to all at YP, especially Dr Play for firstly the concept and then ironing out the problems, I haven't felt 'undefined' for a few days now!! Fantastic game and highly addictive.

Georgia71 said:
November 10, 2011 at 12:09 PM

yes I have to admit my housework suffered during the testing stage lol - thankyou for a fantastic game hope all enjoy as I do!

ellebez said:
November 11, 2011 at 8:55 AM

I truly love this game it is so unique, so many great questions to know. Yes I'm think I'm addicted. Goodbye to all my home chores!!!

November 11, 2011 at 12:48 PM

You have fixed the loading problem at level 3. Thank you so much. I havn't completed it yet but at least I can play it. I love the image of the sky behind and am really enjoying playing. It was the most glorious surprise this morning to be able to advance to level 3. Thank you so much for adding another diversion to YouPlay! My poor washing machine is suffering from neglect! After all I learn something new on here everyday. Thank you again Dr. Play!

pedrcain said:
November 11, 2011 at 5:07 PM

My little Centurion struggles with the language category - I wasn't sure why until he lost and proclaimed "This deafeat (sic) will not be forgotten!". :)

November 12, 2011 at 3:01 PM

Hi Jessie, I have only played a few games (and most unsuccessfully, I might add) and can see myself becoming very fond of it. Thank you to all the team at YouPlay for another great game.

rockhen said:
November 13, 2011 at 2:07 PM

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that can't get to the end of level three, done it once after several attempts, am loving the trivia and the game is great. How about moving the bonuses from the outside to a compete random siting, would make it a challenge to get to them as against going straight across to the goal. definitely a great game. again you have come up trumps. Thanks

November 15, 2011 at 5:22 AM

I love the new trivia game and I can see me becoming totally addicted

daffydill said:
November 16, 2011 at 4:50 PM

I like the Trivia Buzz game BUT I feel there is too great a disparity between the questions from Level 2 to Level 3.

nan_j said:
November 17, 2011 at 6:10 PM

... and I do agree some of the questions on level 3 are too hard for this old brain LOL

November 17, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Guess I feel young playing this game cos I remeber all the old stuff. Can young kids play this? o well, I feel good.

gioconda said:
November 18, 2011 at 12:09 AM

love the game get many wrong but many right and love it

wgrahamnp said:
November 21, 2011 at 5:53 AM

I agree with gioconda.......and I too thank YP team or another great game which tests my grey cells!

January 09, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Well I finally had to stump up the $20 for upgrading - I couldn't stand the ads on Trivia Buzz and being now addicted to it, I finally gave in. There seems to be a really big leap from the second to the third level though. What do others think?

maggaz said:
January 10, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Love this game, haven't got halfway through level 3 yet. Perhaps it would be good if saved lives could be carried over to the next level. I dip out mostly on modern music & film questions, but still keep trying.