'Libreville' is the capital of which of these countries?

Liberia
Belgium
Egypt
Gabon

The sun sets on YouPlay's 4x Free Handy mags offer...

Jun
2013

By MAGMan P.I.

Friday, June 21 is our Winter solstice - the shortest day of the year. And as the sun sinks beneath the horizon, so too will the sun set on our longest ever YouPlay Premium Membership subscription drive – the offer of 4 x free Lovatts Handy magazines for premium sign-ups and renewals ($37.95 value!). Offer details here

Fortunately there's still have time to brighten your day! Final cut off is midnight Friday June 21! So, if you’ve been sitting on your handies contemplating a YouPlay Premium Membership, now’s the time to act! Upgrade here

The Lovatts handy range contains the same quality puzzles you’ll find online at YouPlay. In fact they’re compiled by the same talented team. Sign up and select four mags from the following titles: Handy Sudoku, Handy Crosswords, Handy Fill-Ins, Handy Code Crackers, Handy Cryptics, Handy Killer Sudoku and Handy Wordhunt. There’s something for everyone. And subject to availability you’ll have your favourite puzzles in your hot little handies before you know it.

Existing Premium member?
You too can take advantage of this great offer. Simply renew your subscription early. Renew here

Remember – offer expires midnight, Friday June 21. Act now!

The sun sets on YouPlay's 4x Free Handy mags offer...

June 19, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Jafa, MAGMan was well known for some of his antics on YP a while ago....From memory he created a lot of havoc in the office!

June 19, 2013 at 6:59 PM

haha stitch he has done well tho

June 19, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Tell more.

Minxie said:
June 19, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Question is - will anthing be done to address all those missing mags as apparent from comments above - people who were encouraged to take up membership because of a specific offer? Or are there going to be a lot of us not renewing premier membership?

Tinkers said:
June 20, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Have received my magazines today...Thank you YouPlay. Will be renewing my Premium Membership on the due date, next year. I still think it is good value to be able to play ad free. Regards to everyone at YouPlay and happy puzzling to all the Members.

June 20, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Start here for links to some of Magman's old blog posts. Lazy Daze & Sandcastles, Story Of A (Smelly) Scoundrel. of course Magman may wish to put his past behind him. I pay YP subscription as I want to support the site and the cost is reasonable for the enjoyment I receive.

June 20, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Thanks for that Stitchpuzz. I love the way you're always ready to share info. I really don't know what to say about 'Story of a Smelly Scoundrel' except 'Yew'.

postie57 said:
June 20, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I agree with Stitchpuzz in wanting to support the site with a reasonable cost and get rid of the ads. Therefore I have just renewed my subscription. Any time I have been told I was getting magazines, either by winning them or renewing, I have received them without problems even if they have to come halfway around the world. Thanks YouPlay.

pdiaco said:
June 21, 2013 at 3:39 AM

21/6 - make the most of the least.

June 22, 2013 at 10:30 AM

A propos of nothing...I always enjoy the witty cryptic crossword clues, but the recent question about B1 and B2 just cracked me up!!!

anneson said:
June 23, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I didn't receive my mags either

postie57 said:
July 05, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I renewed June 20 and I received my magazines ( in Canada) today...Thanks YouPlay.